Audrey / Little Bit

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where have we been?

I am so behind on my updates I don't even know where to start. I don't have pictures with this update, but promise to get some up soon.

The holiday's were great. Audrey is very loved and received lots of wonderful gifts. She really loves her Elmo's, sit 'n spin, and vacuum cleaner. Too bad the vacuum doesn't really pick anything up! :-O

She's also really starting to speak. Apple and baby are two big and important words in her life. Tonight at dinner she actually asked for a cracker! It was absolutely amazing. To say the least, we are proud of her growing communication skills.

After the first of the year Audrey moved rooms at the day care. We really miss her other teachers, but she is thriving in her new room. She even gets to sit in a baby sized chair for lunch... so no more high chairs at school.

Our girl is growing so fast, I just can't believe it. Today she turned 17 months old. In just a few more months, I make the official switch to saying her age in years, not months. Oh sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home