2 Year Check Up
Here is the news many of you have been waiting on... how much has our baby grown...
Height: 38.5 inches
Height Percentile: off the chart...
Weight: 36.5 lbs
Weight Percentile: again, off the chart
Yes, you read that right. Our just turned 2 year old daughter is the size of a 3 1/2 year old.
And I have two questions. At what point do I have to stop calling Audrey "my baby"? And at what point is it rude to post her weight?
Height: 38.5 inches
Height Percentile: off the chart...
Weight: 36.5 lbs
Weight Percentile: again, off the chart
Yes, you read that right. Our just turned 2 year old daughter is the size of a 3 1/2 year old.
And I have two questions. At what point do I have to stop calling Audrey "my baby"? And at what point is it rude to post her weight?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home