Busy Saturday
Last weekend we took Audrey and our neighbor friend to see the horses at the Police Stables.
I don't know who was more excited... us for getting to feed the horses apples and carrots or the horses for getting to eat them!




On our way back from the horses, the nieghborhood firehouse was having an open house. Everyone could sit int the truck, slide down poles (from where I could lift them) and to have lots of fun! That was a grand time. Audrey and Katelyn has a blast. Thanks to the Fire Fighters for all they do!


I don't know who was more excited... us for getting to feed the horses apples and carrots or the horses for getting to eat them!
On our way back from the horses, the nieghborhood firehouse was having an open house. Everyone could sit int the truck, slide down poles (from where I could lift them) and to have lots of fun! That was a grand time. Audrey and Katelyn has a blast. Thanks to the Fire Fighters for all they do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home