She's 7 Weeks Old...
Where does the time go? Simon and I tried to measure her last week and we're figuring she's around 22-23 inches. Who knows how much she wieghs these days... I avoid the scale. :) We've been taking pictures like crazy. She still sleeps a lot, so many of them look the same. Here's one of Audrey and I in the morning. Not sure who was more tired...

We've been having fun with bath time. Simon gets Audrey ready while I get her bath ready. We don't have bath pictures yet, we're getting there.

She actually covered her eyes up again with this picture...

We've been having fun with bath time. Simon gets Audrey ready while I get her bath ready. We don't have bath pictures yet, we're getting there.

She actually covered her eyes up again with this picture...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home