Barefoot
Before I tell my tale, I know I have been absent from adding posts for quite some time. What can I say... life is busy with a 2, almost 3, year old. And frankly, I'm just pooped at the end of the day. :) So until I can get some pictures up, here's a very short story.
A week or 2 ago I was bringing Audrey home from camp. She decided to take her shoes and socks off. She was asking to do something (what I cannot remember now) and I was telling her no, not since you are barefoot. She gave me the most quizzical look and stated while holding her foot, "This is not a bear-foot. It's a foot!"
Too cute. Next came trying to explain the difference.
A week or 2 ago I was bringing Audrey home from camp. She decided to take her shoes and socks off. She was asking to do something (what I cannot remember now) and I was telling her no, not since you are barefoot. She gave me the most quizzical look and stated while holding her foot, "This is not a bear-foot. It's a foot!"
Too cute. Next came trying to explain the difference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home