Audrey / Little Bit

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Audrey earns an A+

She’s in the 95 percentile for her age. Today was her two-month checkup. She came in at the prize fighting weight of 13 pounds, 4 ounces and is 24 inches long! Gee… I wonder where Audrey gets her genes from… So far she’s adhering to our plans of becoming a professional volleyball player or runner. We can’t wait for Audrey to support us in the lifestyle we see fit. She got three shots today at the doctor, but was a real trooper.

Lately we’ve been playing a new eye-hand coordination game with Audrey to help her achieve the dreams we set for her J. We hold a bumblebee toy above her head within hitting distance. Every time she hits the bee we cheer Audrey on. She utters her own little words of satisfaction and truly seems to have fun.

Another accomplishment has been the fact that she sleeps a good portion of the night. Last we actually had a night where she slept 8 ½ hours!! Yeah for mom and dad! I attribute a lot to her superior development (I’m a mom, I have to say that) and the fact that we have her on a nightly routine. A nice warm bath and a yummy bottle. We can almost attribute the number of ounces she drinks to the number of hours she sleeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home