Audrey / Little Bit

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Four Month Update

To say the least, I have been remiss in updating the site. So many things have happened! Audrey has now found her thumb… she absolutely loves sucking it. It’s very cute. We went to visit Simon’s family over the holiday’s. I know Audrey was so excited to get to see Melissa and Michelle again. Audrey really liked it when Melissa fed her.

Audrey is now a little more than 4 months old. And yes, our little over achiever has broken through the growth chart barriers. She is about 27 inches and weighs in at 17.9 pounds. It’s keeping Mommy nice a strong. Her doctor thought she was holding herself up very well. Audrey loves sitting up and tries so hard to do it on her own. I’m sure it will be no time at all before she’s running loops around our home.

One last first for now… poor thing has caught her first cold. She’s been sneezing and has a runny and stuffy nose. But being the trooper that she is, she continues to smile and laugh. That’s our angel.

OH! How could I forget. Audrey is now eating big girl food. Her first meal was mashed avocado and now she's had some sweet potato. She's so cute.... I have video, but need to see how to upload that first.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home